How do I buy the courses?
-You can find out more information on our available courses and programs, including how to register or purchase, by visiting this page: Overview of Vested Programs
Where do I log in?
- The link to log into the courseware is: https://dev.vestedway.com/wp-login.php
- The login area can also be found by clicking the “Login” tab at the top right of the website
How do I access the courses?
–If you are not currently logged in, you can access the courseware via the login area at the top right of the homepage. Log in using your account information. You will be taken directly to the main courseware page.
–If you are currently logged in, you can access the courseware via the “Courseware” tab at the top of the site. This tab will take you directly to the main courseware page.
I forgot my password/username.
–Visit the login page via the login area at the top right of the homepage. Click “Forgot Your Password” and enter your email address. Instructions on resetting your password will be emailed to you.
Where do I find the links mentioned in the course presentations?
Why can’t I see the presentations?
- -Corporate networks can block flash files.
- -Corporate networks can block certain website/programs.
- -Check with your network administrator and make sure nothing would prevent you from viewing flash videos served by Knowledge Vision (where the videos are hosted).
The website or video playback seems slow or choppy.
–Check your Internet connection. Some connections are quicker than others. You may need to ask your Internet provider to check your system.
Why do some items on the website seem to display or function incorrectly?
–While we have tested the website across multiple browsers, your experience will be the best when your Web browser is updated to the latest available version. Also, please ensure your computer has run all available updates to its operating system.
Not finding the answer to your question here?
Please contact our technical support team using the form below.